She's Crafty

Tuesday, May 14, 2013,

II like to think of myself as a pretty crafty person. I have always enjoyed making things our of scraps whether those scraps be paper{Christmas cards}, wood{height ruler}, or yarn{wreaths}.

         

I've been scoping our my next DIY project on Pinterest and I think I've found the one I would like to do next. You see I've been looking for a way to get a chalk board like the one on the Little Baby Garvin Blogg. {Isn't Harpsicle the cutest? I love reading Jessica's blog!} I don't want the exact one but I've wanted something similar. I believe I've found the answer to what I've been looking for. In reading some of my favorite blogs I stumbled upon this little gem. Just so happens that Sherry from Young House Love was dreaming of a chalk board too when she was pinning! I hope to get the materials needed to make this in the next couple of weeks.

Material list
  • 1 - 68"x21" of partical board
  • 3 - 1x6 boards
    • 2 - 29.5"
    • 2 - 63"
  • Magnetic Primer
  • Chalkboard paint
  • Stain
  • Screws
Do you have any DIY projects coming up? Do you plan your projects out or just kind do as you go?


No comments: