Loss

October 1, 2013

My sweet baby,

I have carried you 12 weeks today. I found out today that you had stopped growing 3 weeks ago. I'll never get to hold your tiny hand or kiss your forehead and tell you how much your mommy and daddy love you. I'll never have to yell at your big goofy brother Bailey for getting to close and licking you all over. I'll never get the chance to sneak you away from all your loving relatives because you (me more then you) needed a break. All these things I wanted for you but will never get to give you. What I hope to be able to give you is peace. Peace in knowing that we wanted you so much. Your dad and I had spent so much time in these short 12 weeks talking about you and what we wanted for you in your life to come. Peace in knowing that you are not alone. You are with God and all of your family members that we have lost who would have loved you to pieces. Peace in knowing that your mom and dad will be OK...we might cry some tears now but you have given us so much love and  hope. You will always be our little bean.

Love,
Mommy


Ultrasound on 8/28/2013

No comments: