Remember Me?!?!

July 13, 2015

When I originally started this blog I was looking for a creative outlet to hold me accountable to learn more about the city I was living in at the time. Memphis, TN, may not have been home to me, but I did learn a lot about myself and the relationship Steve and I have.

In the time I've been away from this blog
 We got a puppy, our #StellaMoo.


Moved back to Ohio. 


Had a beautiful baby girl named Delaney aka #LittleMiss_Dealeny. 

Baby Girl Hat
Said goodbye to our amazing dog #BaileyBoy.


Going forward I would love to document Delaney growing up and reaching her milestones. Also I would love to share any home projects and crafts we/I do.I hope this blog post finds you all well.


2 comments:

Delaware D said...

Looking forward to all the milestones and adventures love you all Dawn

Unknown said...

Thank you Dawn